As the Team Lead for Design, you mentor and collaborate with 3 Digital Product and Communications designers on Kitchen Stories’ visual appearance. Under the Head of Arts, you are part of the creative team along with Photographers, Videographers, and Video Editors. In a cross-functional, agile environment, you help the design team to grow through mentorship, empowerment, and a hands-on mentality.
- As the design team lead, you are responsible for building an environment in which all designers continuously evolve and grow by driving personal development in one-on-ones, moderating workshops with the larger group, and identifying and recruiting top talent to join the team as needed.
- You help to define and oversee new features and designs within a cross-functional, creative team together with product managers, engineers, testers, and creatives.
- You coach and empower the team to deliver high quality infographics, iconography, UI elements, print material, and illustrations, and support them by managing stakeholders and expectations.
- Together with the Sales team you take a lead role in managing the design elements of client presentations and making them shine.
- You ensure our designs are consistent across all channels and products and that our corporate identity is represented and developed in the best way possible.
- You are an advocate for design process, system, and documentation.