Our BI Team works in cooperation with Product, Content, and Sales, tracking and delivering the data needed to improve our platforms and formats. As an Intern in BI you will support the execution of brand campaigns and their reporting. We work with worldwide leading FMCG brands to better comprehend the cooking behavior of our users. Therefore, your responsibilities also include market research, competitor analyses and reports.
- You study Business Management, Business Information Systems, Statistics, Psychology, or a related subject, ideally with a focus on quantitative analysis
- You are highly motivated, committed, and analytical
- You have an eye for detail as well as an affinity for numbers
- Ideally, you bring mobile experience and passion for good food & cooking
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Your German is on a native-speaker level and you are fluent in English
- First practical experience is advantageous
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged, motivated, and international team, working together to build the ultimate cooking platform for our community
- A brand new office, boasting 5 kitchens, flexible work spaces for creative thinking and quiet time, and a well-stocked bar!
- Team events, from lunch parties and Friday beers, to summer boat rides and barbecues
- Tons of great food to test and try from our shoot and test kitchens every day
Purpose and curiosity drive us to take on new challenges boldly, whether that’s creating the perfect recipe or envisioning the kitchen of the future. As a highly motivated team that likes to keep the bar set high, we know our lofty goals can only be met through true collaboration, continued learning, optimism, and empathy. These are the core of our company culture and at the heart of our success. We also know how to have fun—whether it’s celebrating significant milestones, ringing in the holiday season, or gathering for Friday beers. At Kitchen Stories, there’s a seat at the table for everyone. Care to
Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community. We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms. Our international team of 56 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious - we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin. Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.
We are looking forward to your application!
Let us know what documents and content you are sending us.