As a worldwide food platform with millions of users, we strive to bring unique cooking experiences back to home kitchens through, video-based recipe inspiration and the latest technology.
We've been awarded several times by Apple and Google as one of the best apps, and in 2017, Apple CEO Tim Cook paid us a visit in our Berlin show kitchen.
But, we are much more than an app; we're available on the web, TV, Amazon Echo, and other devices.
Our vision is to create a sustainable digital cooking experience, to inspire our users with a curated and data-driven selection of recipes, and, in the long run, to develop valuable services for the kitchen of the future.
Become a part of our fast-growing team and enjoy the benefits of a dynamic work environment, including regular video shoots and recipe creation.
• You plan, organize and lead the daily execution of the editorial plan and you are always keeping an eye on seasonality and our core storylines
• You assist our Editor-in-Chief in the planning and realisation of projects, including the results of our editorial meetings
• You supervise our SEO activities to improve engagement and growth
• You control daily compliance with our style guidelines, including consistency and quality of content
• You plan and organize our regular article-shoots
• You research, write and edit recipes, articles and other contributions to the publication
• You work in a cross-functional, creative team
• You have a degree in food studies, journalism, communications, literature studies, arts, or a related field
• You have at least 3 years experience working on an editorial team; past experience in a food-related industry is a plus
• You have an intellectual curiosity and passion for food and cooking
• You are a talented writer and have outstanding verbal communication skills
• You are an organizational talent and feel at home in the digital world
• You are a native German speaker with strong English skills
• A wide and diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one, working in a creative and highly-talented team
• Regular team events – we celebrate success together!
• The opportunity to develop with us the best cookbook in the world and to offer our users the perfect recipe for the right moment
• Good food and plenty of free test-cooking events