Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community.
We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms.
Our international team of 45 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious- we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin.
Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.
• You plan, organize and lead the daily execution of the editorial plan and you are always keeping an eye on seasonality and our core storylines
• You assist our Editor-in-Chief in the planning and realisation of projects, including the results of our editorial meetings
• You supervise our SEO activities to improve engagement and growth
• You control daily compliance with our style guidelines, including consistency and quality of content
• You plan and organize our regular article-shoots
• You research, write and edit recipes, articles and other contributions to the publication
• You work in a cross-functional, creative team
• You have a degree in food studies, journalism, communications, literature studies, arts, or a related field
• You have at least 3 years experience working on an editorial team; past experience in a food-related industry is a plus
• You have an intellectual curiosity and passion for food and cooking
• You are a talented writer and have outstanding verbal communication skills
• You are an organizational talent and feel at home in the digital world
• You are a native German speaker with strong English skills
• A wide and diversified field of tasks and the opportunity to take over responsibility from day one, working in a creative and highly-talented team
• Regular team events – we celebrate success together!
• The opportunity to develop with us the best cookbook in the world and to offer our users the perfect recipe for the right moment
• Good food and plenty of free test-cooking events