• On contract-basis, you support our team in the preparation of recipes, editorial writing of articles and their correction
• Freelance Editors support us with long-term projects and reoccuring topics - if you are looking for a one-time collaboration, check our Freelance Food Writer position
• You create articles with the topics food, trends and culinary art
• You help with the entry of recipes and articles into our in-house CMS according to quality standards
• You completed a training or possess a degree in German studies, Translation, or Humanities or are a life-long student of cook books
• You have already collected journalistic experience
• You are enthusiastic for the topics of cooking and food
• You possess an excellent writing style and count communication to your strengths
• You are proficient in MS-Office and speak German and/or English on a professional level
• You learn quickly and work exact
• A wide and diversified field of tasks with exciting projects
• The opportunity to develop the world’s best cook book with us and to provide our users with the perfect cooking experience at all times
Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community. We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms. Our international team of 56 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious - we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin. Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.
We are looking forward to your application!
Let us know what documents and content you are sending us.